365 days of deals and tips completed.


Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 49

How true the below verse is. What a great reminder to above all else seek the Kingdom of God. Whether you are climbing your mountain of debt, find yourself with no job, or are already debt free to always seek God first. As we struggled through our mountain of debt, found ourselves laid off, and praise God employed again, it is seeking God above all else that sustains me day in and out. And on this Resurrection Sunday I am in 'awe' of my God that died on the cross and rose 3 days later.
I choose Christ because I believe when He stayed on that cross my name was on His mind, your name was on His mind. And in those trying times in life I know I can rest in the nail pierced hands....the hands that stayed on the cross for me.
"...your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need." Matthew 6:32-33
Happy Resurrectin Sunday!
and don't forget no coupons in the paper, take this day to praise our AWESOME GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search