365 days of deals and tips completed.


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 46

Great Tips from Awesome Readers!

I just bought 4 cans of Pringles (the large cans) for $3.45 (incl.tax) They were $1.50 at Dillon's plus my .50 from P&G eSaver and I had two $1 off coupons from the paper.
Also, you may have heard of the magazine 'All You'. Well I ended up with a subscription from a fundraiser and was thrilled at all the coupons inside! The BEST one was the FREE Rimmel Curves Mascara ($6.47). My subscription is out and I thought today to see how much it costs at Wal-Mart (2.49), then I checked out the list of coupons inside before I bought it (usually in the last few pages of the magazine) and there it was, the FREE Rimmel Mascara AGAIN! So, I got it (April 17th issue) because the freebee pays for the magazine AND you get 50 more coupons inside! Woohoo!!!
"Click here for 2 Free Preview issues. I just signed up for mine.....Thanks Renee"


I wanted to share this bargain. I was in Target and saw a bunch of Clinical Protection Dove deodorant for $3.98. If you go onto the Dove website, you can print off a $2.00 off coupon, dropping the price to $1.98! It normally retails for $7.99. I got 3@3.98=$11.94-$2 coupon=$9.94, barely more than the regular price.
"Click here to print coupon~I was able to print two.....Thanks Christie"
Please share any deals....email me or leave a comment!
Have a Great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search