365 days of deals and tips completed.


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 88

If you use internet explorer you will notice that the right column of my blog does not load and says operation aborted. It is a Internet Explorer issue. You can use http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html to view my whole blog. After researching it seems like it is affecting several blogs. Anyone else having the same problem?....or know what to do?
Help!!!!

now for the good stuff....
A great tip from Amy:
I started making my own glass cleaner. It is much less expensive and I think it works as well. Now I just keep a big bottle of alcohol and a jug of ammonia You can also put ammonia in a baby food jar and soak your diamond jewelry to make it sparkle...use an old tooth brush to brush it. You probably already know all this since you're so clever!

Strong Glass Cleaner
1 cup water
1 cup alcohol
1 Tablespoon ammonia

It takes two batches to fill my empty 32 oz. Windex bottle......thanks Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search