365 days of deals and tips completed.


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 77


The Best Job in the World......is being a Mother to my three Amazing Children! Staying home with my kiddos is a dream. Growing up all I ever wanted to do was be a Mom.
So when we found ourselves in a massive amout of debt.....yes $48,000. What motivated me to get out of debt was I did not want our children to make the same mistakes we made. We were asked to give a testimony at church awhile back and when it was my turn to talk I lost it and could barely talk because I was overcome that we have forever changed our family tree.....and if you know me I am not a cryer. We are grateful that we crawled out of debt and will continue to honor God with our finances.
We are teaching our kiddos at young ages to save. My daughter is to young, but if you ask either one of my boys ages 8 and 4 what their long term saving is for they will both tell you a house for their wife. How awesome is that!!!! Our goal for each one of our children is they will graduate from college debt free and start their lives without the burden of debt.
This is why I write this blog. If just one family tree is changed it will be all worth it.
Happy Mother's Day!
Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search