365 days of deals and tips completed.


Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 75

The following is from my great friend Rebecca.....
I had some really great coupons to use at Target yesterday, but my favoritewas Kraft bbq sauce on sale for $.99 and then a 75 cent off coupon from this past Sunday's newspaper. $.25 for an 18 oz bottle of bbq sauce--really good deal! Two others were Hershey's Bliss on sale for 2.99 and then a $1 off manuf.Coupon, and Smart Food popcorn clusters on sale for $3 and a $1 off manuf. coupon......thanks Rebecca
Before you head to Target. Click here to print your Target Coupons that can be matched with Manuf. Coupons for great savings.
and Click here for more Target Deals.....thanks Money Saving Mom
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to tell you that also at Target I bought some band-aids that were on sale for $1.60 and used a $1 off manufacturer's coupon for that! :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search