365 days of deals and tips completed.


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 34

Something I just thought of.......I have realized that that I am grateful that we found ourselves in a massive amount of debt just 2.5 years ago. I am grateful that we are now debt free and living like no one else today, so we can live and give like no one else tomorrow. I am grateful that my husband was laid off work. I am grateful that we will leave an inheritance for our children. You want to know why? Because if our story can change just one family tree I would be oh so very grateful. I love sharing our story with others, and right now it comes up frequently with Bryan being laid off from work. We get the "I'm so sorry statements." and "are you okay" all the time. Yes we are just fine! We are debt free, have 6 months saving and know that God will provide. If just one person can see light at the end of the tunnel through us I am oh so very grateful! NEVER GIVE UP, JUST START! THIS IS THE DAY! Thank you God for using our lives.
Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog and am glad that things are working out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Bryan have an awesome testimony and are incredible people! God will bless you greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, (Also-Interested-For-Article-Exchange)

    This is Dorothy Parker, Dear Webmaster; I thought that it is an excellent site having content related to my own site. I found your site very professional that offers excellent value to your visitors. I have noticed that you have linked to other sites and thought my website might be of interest to you and your website visitors. I am ready to give you some healthy links (both text and banner)-from-content-pages-(pr1/2/3)-of-my-websites. I have few brand new debt related articles, which I wish to post in your site.

    If you are not the concerned person, then kindly forward this mail to the webmaster concerned.

    Waiting for your quick reply.
    Regards,
    Dorothy Parker
    Dorothy786@gmail.com




    N.B: -- This message contains personal, privileged, and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you are NOTIFIED not to disseminate, distribute, re-transmit, copy, or utilize this e-mail, and contents herein. Please notify the sender immediately by return email if you have received this e-mail by mistake. You are FURTHER NOTIFIED to delete this e-mail and any attachments, as well as any copies made thereof, from your computer system(s). The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message and unless explicitly stated otherwise, does not intend to give legal advice or enter in an attorney-client relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search