365 days of deals and tips completed.


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 31

Oh no! I went to 2 different Dillons last night and they no longer carry Cottonelle 4 packs of toilet paper. If anyone spots them, leave a comment :(

Pace $4.00 off coupon on any Pace product including Salsa, Picante and specialty variety. This could even be a money making coupon toward your other groceries! It can be printed multiple times. Give it time when you press print. It takes awhile to print ;)





Join me in watching this series with Dave Ramsey and learn how to break free from debt.


Trying to make sense of the economy? Leading financial expert Dave Ramsey shares timeless advice on money matters right under your own roof.

1 comment:

  1. darn and I just printed a batch and am working at getting my laptop back up so I can print another batch. Have you checked out the Dillons ad!! Lots of good matches with Sunday's coupons. GOnna go sit in the hospital and make my lists. :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search