365 days of deals and tips completed.


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 314

Proverbs 27:17 says it well: “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another”
We need one another to be sharp. If you have not read about my accountability partner you can here. Tina was my saving grace when we hit rock bottom. She was able to set me straight! My world changed when she said looks like you have enough money for everything but two things, gas and food. I got mad....that was ridiculous. We made too much money not to be able to pay cash for food and gas.
It is a New Year...a New Decade.
If one of your New Years Resolutions is to become debt free, change your family tree, set yourself free, take control of your finances I believe it is a great idea to have someone to hold you accountable. Maybe it is your spouse, maybe a friend. Find someone in your life who has always been responsible with their finaces. Here is a hint... it is probably not the people who are driving brand new cars and always have the latest and greatest. I bet it is the person in your life who drives a lovely great used car :)
Make this your life changing year and then pay it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search