365 days of deals and tips completed.


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 124

Spend only $100??
Good News.....we were very creative and ate every piece of food we had. Our pantry and fridge were so empty that my boys really thought they hit the jackpot when they found Slim-Fast drinks. Seriously that is how empty the kitchen pantry was!
Bad news.....I blew it last week and went over my goal of only spending $100 for the month of June. My total will be closer to $200 but still not bad. My budget is $400 which means that the remaining $200 will be used to start replinishing our 6 monthsh living expense fund that we got into after my husband was laid off. He is back to work and we are working really hard to replinsh the 6 months living account back up to $20,000.


[beeautifulsavings.jpg]

and if you live in Wichita don't forget today is the first day of the Just Between Friends Sale.
Click here for more info.

Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search