365 days of deals and tips completed.


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 118

Happy Father's Day
Let me tell you I have an incredible Dad! He is a good part of the reason that I find myself debt free today. Growing up he taught me how to save. He has always been a saver, never been in debt and pays cash for everything. He is my role model :) When we hit rock bottom with $48,000 of debt, he is the first person I called. I wanted to live my life as he had taught me. He listened, gave advice and cheered us on. Thank you Dad for loving me, teaching me and guiding me down all the roads of my life!
and
Happy Father's Day to my hubby, you are incredible Dad. The best!
......Off to church to worship the Perfect Father

First Ever JBF All Season Sale in just 2 weeks!!!

Our first ever All Season Sales Event is June 28-30, 2009 (Sunday - Tuesday) at the Sedgwick County Extension Education Center located at 21st and Ridge Rd. in Wichita, KS.

Click here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search