365 days of deals and tips completed.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Which Spouse?


Have finacial stress in your marriage?
Maybe this will help.
Been there done that. It was not a pretty site. I have watched first hand a friends marriage go from it is over to we can do this when the right spouse started paying bills.
When I married my wonderful husband he paid the bills and was in control of everything dealing with finances. I had no clue to where to money was going. We both spent what we wanted and when we wanted. Resulting in ALOT OF DEBT.
But one day I thought to myself if anything ever happened to my husband I would have no clue to who we owed or even when the utilities were due. So I headed to the office and figured it out. Sounds easy but it took time. Turned out that I was one that needed to pay bills. My husband did a great job using Quiken and paying bills on time...but he is the spender and I am the saver.
Are you married? Is the right spouse paying bills.
Now we are a team, we make decisions together, never spend money without the other knowing and because we are on the same page and the right spouse pays the bills we are DEBT FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search