365 days of deals and tips completed.


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 213


The above are pictures of my daughter's last year fall/winter clothes.
I buy all my kiddos clothes at garage sales and when they grow out of them I sell them on ebay and make a profit.
I have no clothing budget and actually make money off the deal :)
The clothes pictured cost me $35.00
They sold on ebay for $87.50
Profit after ebay fees and what I paid $41.12
If you have a pile of clothes that are two small give ebay a try.
You can look at the two completed auctions here and here
When shopping at garage sales below are the brands I buy for my children because I know they resell well on ebay:
Gymboree
Gap
Old Navy
Chilren's Place
Nike
Justice
Limited Too
Ralph Lauren
Hollister
Abercrombie
Aeropostale
also if interested in selling on ebay...I use auctiva. Be sure to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search