365 days of deals and tips completed.


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why I have no clothing budget



Girls Clothes Shirts Shorts Dress size 2T 24 months Lot
Item condition: --
Ended: Mar 08, 201019:04:33 PST
Bid history: 25 bids
Winning bid: US $310.52

Sorry for my lack of blogging! I have been up to my eyeballs in ebay.

But it is worth it for me in the end.

I can make some money while staying at home and have no clothing budget.

I purchased the above clothing for around $40 my daughter wore them last spring and summer and just sold them for $310.52

Will be back with deals soon :)

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Let us in on your secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Maybe I could do that if my daughter would give up some of her clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sneak in when she is at school :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search